If your query is emirates NBD credit cards, emirates NBD credit cards offers, emirates NBD credit cards comparison, NBD credit cards, this article will help you a lot.
About Emirates NBD
Emirates NBD is one of the largest banking groups in the Middle East by assets. It currently employs over 9,000 people from 70 countries and is one of the largest employers in the UAE. Originally founded as Dubai National Bank, it later merged with Emirates Bank International to form Emirates NBD. Today, Emirates NBD operates in many parts of the world, including Egypt, India, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United Arab Emirates, and has total assets of around AED 500 billion.
Types of Emirates NBD Credit Cards
Emirates NBD credit cards are divided into three main categories based on the type of rewards offered. These are lifestyle, travel, and rewards. The following credit cards are available in these categories
Lifestyle Emirates NBD Credit Card
- Emirates NBD Web Shopper Credit Card
- Emirates NBD Manchester United credit card
- Emirates NBD Go4it Gold Credit Card
- Emirates NBD Go4it Platinum Credit Card
Emirates NBD Travel Credit Card
- Emirates NBD dnata platinum card
- Emirates NBD World credit card
- Emirates NBD Skywards Signature Credit Card
- Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite credit card
- Emirates NBD Marriott Bon Voyage World credit card Mastercard
Emirates NBD credit card benefits – Emirates NBD credit card
- Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card
- Emirates NBD Titanium Mastercard
- Emirates NBD Platinum Mastercard Platinum Card
- Emirates NBD Platinum Visa Card
- Emirates Visa Infinite credit card NBD
- Emirates NBD Duo Credit Card
- Emirates NBD U By Emaar Unlimited Credit Card
- Emirates NBD LuLu 247 Mastercard Platinum Emirates NBD LuLu 247 Mastercard Platinum
- Emirates NBD U By Emaar Signature Card
- Emirates NBD U By Emaar Family Card
- Emirates NBD LuLu 247 Mastercard Titanium Emirates NBD Credit Card
If you’re looking for travel and lifestyle rewards, a rewards card might be the best option for you. It offers a range of benefits such as airport lounge access, global concierge services, valet parking at popular shopping malls, gym privileges, golf privileges, and more. The Points Plus program awards one point for every AED 100 spent. You can then redeem your points for a range of rewards including airline miles, vouchers, and shopping opportunities.
As the name suggests, this credit card offers a range of travel rewards. These include Skyward Miles, rewards for luxury travel, free hotel stays, access to airport lounges, discounts on airline tickets and vacation packages, global concierge services, utility bills, instant access to cash, unlimited transactions, and more.
The Lifestyle Card is for those seeking convenience and exclusive lifestyle benefits. This card is ideal for those who have just moved to the UAE. It offers discounts on airline tickets and vacation packages, movie tickets, free ferry rides to Dubai, discounts at restaurants, RTA benefits (Dubai Metro, cabs, and streetcars), insurance benefits, and much more.
Emirates NBD Credit Card Features
Here are some of the features of the Emirates NBD Credit Card.
- SMS Alerts – You can receive SMS alerts for all transactions made with your credit card, so you can spot any fraudulent use right away.
- Contactless Payment – Contactless payment allows for fast and secure payments and protects the card’s magnetic stripe from damage caused by daily wear and tear.
- 24/7 Support – Phone and online chat support is available.
- Online Banking – You can access your Emirates NBD credit card account statements online and request an increase in your credit limit.
- Installment – Most Emirates NBD credit cards offer a simple installment option. With this feature, you can make monthly installment payments at 0% interest for up to 12 months for high-value transactions at merchants.
- Purchase Protection – Some Emirates NBD credit cards come with purchase protection. This means that if you make a purchase of $100 or more, you will receive a replacement or refund for any eligible purchase made with your stolen, lost, or damaged card.
- Instant Cash: withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide up to 50% of your credit card limit.
- Protect Plus Insurance: covers you against job loss, death, disability, and terminal illness in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Documents required to apply for Emirates NBD Credit Card
The documents required for applying for the Emirates NBD Credit Card are as follows.
- A copy of the United Arab Emirates identity card (for UAE nationals).
- Original and photocopy of passport
- Latest salary certificate
- Original bank statements (for the last 3 months)
- Security check
To apply for an additional Emirates NBD card, you will need to submit the following documents.
- Original and photocopy of your passport
- Original copy of your Emirates NBD credit card
Emirates NBD Credit Card Fee
There are several types of credit card fees. The most common fees for Emirates NBD credit cards are as follows.
- Late Payment Fee – The late payment fee for Emirates NBD credit cards is AED 230.
- Over limit fee – Emirates NBD credit cards charge 279 AED if the limit is exceeded.
- Card replacement fee – Go4it Emirates NBD credit card replacement fee is 50 AED. All other cards charge AED 20.
Other fees include returned check fee, statement fee, and service currency transaction fee. For a complete list of Emirates NBD credit card fees, visit the Emirates NBD website.
Emirates NBD, although an old acquaintance in Dubai’s banking sector, has failed to impress its customers. Reasons may include slow service, poor customer support, and delayed money transfers. Online customer reviews also point out some negative aspects of Emirates NBD credit card.
If you want to open an online bank account and use digital banking services from anywhere in the UAE, you can open an account with North Loop. The bank offers a wide range of financial products and services, including personal loans, mortgages, insurance services, investment products, NRE accounts, savings accounts, and time deposits.