If your queries are the best TD Credit Cards, TD credit cards customer service, TD credit cards contact, TD credit cards Canada, TD credit cards for students, Then I am sure this article is very helpful for you.
Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) is one of Canada’s five largest national banks, with branches across the country and a wide range of financial products, including credit cards. All TD credit cards are Visa cards, which are accepted by many more merchants than American Express, for example. While Amex cards typically offer more lucrative benefits, TD cardholders may prefer the security of knowing their card is accepted virtually everywhere.
Some TD cards earn between $0.0025 and $0.005 TD Rewards per card (depending on how you use them), and while TD points are best redeemed for travel on Expedia, TD also offers a variety of products, credits, and tuition and student loan reimbursements. You can also redeem them for a variety of products, credits, tuition, and student loans.
TD Cashback Visa Card
TD Cashback Visa Infinite Card
- Standard purchase APR: 20.99
- The annual percentage rate for transfers: 22.99
- Cash advance APR: 22.99
- Credit score required. Good to excellent
- Minimum personal income required: $60,000
- Annual fee: $120 (first-year annual fee refund)
This offer is not available to Quebec residents.
If you’re looking for an unprecedented cashback rate on your TD credit card, the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite card* is a perfect choice. You’ll get a regular cashback rate of 3% on recurring bill payments and eligible gas and grocery transactions, and 1% on all other eligible transactions.
The TD Cashback Visa Infinite* card is also a good cashback credit card option because of its lucrative introductory promotion. Get 6% cashback on purchases up to a total of $2,000 in the first three months† when you apply by May 29, 2022. Get 6% cashback on purchases up to a total of $2,000 in the first three months†. After your first $2,000 purchase, you’ll continue to receive 6% cashback on gas, groceries, and pre-authorized payments up to a total of $3,500 for the first three months. In addition, the annual fee† for the first year is waived for these and other cardholders. To receive the first-year annual fee, you must activate your card and make the first purchase on your account within 3 months of account opening.
As a TD Cash Back Visa Infinite cardholder, you’ll always have access to travel benefits like free deluxe TD Auto Club roadside assistance, travel medical insurance, rental car comprehensive insurance, and baggage insurance.
Best TD Aeroplan Visa Card
TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card
- Minimum credit score: good to excellent.
- Minimum income: $60,000 individual, $100,000 family.
- Age Must have reached the age of majority in the respective province.
- Must be a resident. You must be a resident of Canada
This offer does not apply to Quebec residents.
New cardholders can earn up to 25,000 Aeroplan points, no annual fee for the first year, and a value of up to $1,250† including additional travel benefits. Must apply by March 6, 2022.
- Earn 10,000 Aeroplan points as a welcome bonus† when you make your first purchase with your new card.
- Spend $1,000 within 90 days of account opening and receive an additional 15,000 Aeroplan points.
- Book an economy class ticket and receive a bonus Buddy Pass† to purchase a second ticket; on the second ticket, you’ll only pay third-party taxes and fees. Spend at least $1,000 within 90 days of opening your account, and you’ll receive a one-time use-only pass.
- When you enroll in NEXUS, you’ll receive a refund† of the enrollment fee and a free† charge for your first checked bag every 48 months.
- In addition, the annual fee is discounted† for the first year.
To receive the first-year annual fee discount, you must activate your card and make the first purchase on your account within three months of account opening, and you must add additional cardholders by March 7, 2022.
Through Feb. 14, 2022, you can also earn 1.5 Aeroplan points per dollar on purchases at grocery stores, gas stations, and aircanada.com, and 1.5 points per dollar at Starbucks. For all other eligible purchases, earn 1 point per dollar spent.
The TD Aeroplan® Visa Infinite card* offers even more travel benefits, including a free first checked bag on Air Canada flights and comprehensive insurance coverage, including travel medical, trip cancellation, and trip interruption.
Best TD Visa Rewards Card
TD Rewards Visa* Card
- Standard purchase APR: $19.99
- Transfer interest rate: $22.99
- Cash advance APR: $22.99
- Required credit score: good to excellent
- Annual membership fee: $0
This offer does not apply to Quebec residents. If you are a Quebec resident, click here.
The TD Rewards Visa Card is an easy-to-qualify, no-fee travel credit card. No minimum income is required and there is no annual fee.
New customers who apply by May 29, 2022, will benefit from a promotional interest rate of 9.99% for the first six months†, well below the card’s regular rate, with no annual fee. Plus, you can earn 15,152 TD Reward points (worth $50 at Amazon.ca when you Shop with Points††) † when you open an account and remain active and incorruptible for the first 90 days.
In addition to this limited-time offer, cardholders can earn 2 TD Rewards points for every dollar spent on groceries, restaurants, and recurring bills; 3 points for every dollar spent on travel through ExpediaForTD.com; and 1 point for every dollar spent on all other purchases. 1 point is earned for every $1 they spend on all other purchases. There is a $5,000 annual spending limit to earn 2 points per dollar on groceries and restaurants, and an additional $5,000 annual spending limit to pay recurring bills.
Other travel-related benefits for TD Rewards Visa* cardholders include discounted membership to Priority Pass, which offers discounted entry to 1,200 lounges worldwide, and discounts of 5-10% on Budget and Avis rental cars worldwide. Other services include an extended guarantee, purchase protection, zero liability for unauthorized use, instant fraud alerts, and contactless payments.