yamamah.org values our customers/users and respects their right to privacy. We are committed to protecting our users’ information and to making our users aware of our online practices regarding the privacy of their information
What Information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you, fill out a form or comment on the site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, or website URL. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- Personal data is stored securely.
- Access to personal data shall be limited to personnel who need access and appropriate security should be in place to avoid unauthorized sharing of information.
- When personal data is deleted this should be done safely such that the data is irrecoverable.
- Appropriate back-up and disaster recovery solutions shall be in place.
- We took reasonable steps to ensure personal data is accurate.
- Where necessary for the lawful basis on which data is processed, steps shall be put in place to ensure that personal data is kept up to date.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if the user allows) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information